3M Cuno CFS8112 S Water Filter – Commercial ice machine, coffee and hot tea water filtration, and other commercial food service water filtration applications
The Premiere PS-2200CS is a fully compatible replacement water filter cartridge for the 3M Cuno CFS8112 S water filter (and other 3M Cuno Food Service and Cuno OCS commercial cartridges). This water filter meets and exceeds the performance of the 3M Cuno original. It provides consistent, high quality water for commercial ice machines, coffee and hot tea brewers, and other point-of-use food service applications.
The PS-2200CS commercial food service water filter contains a polyphosphate scale inhibitor and a 0.5 Micron compressed coconut shell carbon block. It enhances water clarity for superb beverages.
Scale inhibitor helps reduce potentially harmful lime scale build-up on equipment. This means the lifespan of food service equipment is extended and there are reduced operational costs. The scale inhibitor product also diminishes hard water spots so customers receive crystal clear glassware.
The carbon block reduces sediment and impurities that may be present in your drinking water. The carbon block has millions of active sites on its surface and within the structure which can absorb impurities like a sponge. It can also attract and hold other types of impurities to its surface like a magnet. Additionally, the PS-2200CS catalytically breaks down other impurities. All this ensures quality water for commercial ice machines, coffee and hot tea brewers, and other point-of-use food service applications.
The PS-2200CS commercial food service water filter has a 20,000 gallon capacity and provides months of protection. It’s extremely durable and reduces hard water build-up in any beverage or food equipment application.
PS-2200CS (Compatible Replacement for the 3M Cuno CFS8112 S water filter) Features:
- 200% more capacity (20,000 gallons) than the 3M Cuno CFS8112 S (10,000 gallons)
- Reduces sediment down to 0.5 micron nominal (3M Cuno CFS8112 S water filter only reduces sediment down to 1 micron nominal)
- NSF certified, Made in USA
- Sanitary, twist-on-twist-off encapsulated cartridge design allows for quick and easy cartridge changes
- Helps remove sand, silt, sediment, rust, chlorine taste and odor that may be present in your water supply
- Significantly reduces harmful scale build-up on equipment
- Does not remove minerals which are beneficial to health and the taste of beverages
- Enhances water clarity for superb beverages that look and taste great
- Designed for point-of-use food service applications
|Micron Rating||0.5 micron|
|Dimensions||12 1/4" x 3 3/16" (31.1cm x 8.1 cm)|
|Min Operating Pressure||25 psi (1.7 bar)|
|Max Operating Pressure||125 psi - (8.6 bar)|
|Operating Temperature||35-100°F (1.7°C - 38°C)|
|Flow Rate||1.67 gallons per minute (gpm) or 6.32 liters per minute (lpm)|
|Capacity||20,000 gallons (75,708 liters) or 12 months|
PS-2200CS is a compatible replacement for the 3M Cuno CFS8112 S water filter
and also these 3M Cuno water filters:
CFS-8112S (Original CUNO 8000 Series) : Part Number 5581708, 3M Product Number 5581708, 3M ID 70020007715, UPC 00016145802218
CFS 8112-XS (Original CUNO 8000 Series) : Part Number 5601103, 3M Product Number 5601103, 3M ID 70020002641, UPC 00016145068904
Cuno OCS Series 500
CS 11 55895-01
CS 21 55885-05
CS 31 55817-22
CS 71 55817-14
Replacement water filter cartridge for the PS-CO1 water filtration system for food service
PS-2200CS Installation Instructions
1. Turn off inlet water supply.
2. Open the system flush valve to relieve pressure.
3. Remove used filters by rotating them 1/4 turn to the left (clockwise) and then gently pulling down.
4. Remove the wrapping and cap from the new filter.
5. Insert new filter in to the manifold and turn 1/4 turn to the right (counterclockwise) until the filter stops.
6. Turn on water supply, water will flush out the system valve.
7. Flush the cartridge for five minutes.
8. Close the flush valve and open water line / turn on power to equipment.
This filter should not be used with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and/or after the filter.