2,500 Gallon Capacity Replacement Filter Cartridge for Culligan Preferred Series 350 / Everpure Pro Series 3500. Fits the same as Culligan 01004100, 9300-35, 01-0028-70, and Everpure EV9300-35, EV9300-36,EV9300-25, EV9300-26.
The PSE-3500S is a better preforming alternative to the Culligan Preferred Series 350 / Everpure Pro Series 3500 water filter. This water filter cartridge is for commercial food service water filtration applications. It reduces volatile organic compounds (VOC’s), lead, sediment, iron and manganese, and chlorine taste and odor. Delivers clean, refreshing water for your restaurant, bar, café, hotel, office, commercial kitchen, and more.
In addition, the PSE-3500S has a capacity of 2,500 gallons whereas the Everpure original equipment has a 300 gallon capacity. Enjoy better tasting water with this high quality carbon block filter.
Features of the PSE-3500S Commercial Food Service Water Filter:
- Professional grade commercial food service water filtration cartridge that filters particles as small as 0.5 micron
- Enhanced performance compared to the Everpure Pro Series 3500 water filter. This high performance filter cartridge has 2,500 gallon capacity compared to Everpure’s 300 gallon capacity
- Quick, easy, sanitary installation with no activation required
- Reduces Cryptosporidium cysts, sediment, chlorine, chloramine, and offensive tastes and odors
- Scale inhibitor provides lime scale protection to prevent corrosion in ice machine and other food service machines. Significantly reduces hardness and scale build up due to minerals present in the water supply
- Tested to NSF standard 42 and 53
- Metal housing canister
Specifications of the PSE-3500S Commercial Food Service Water Filter:
- Made in U.S.A.
- Micron rating: 0.50
- Service flow rate: 2.1 gallons per minute
- Size: 15″ H X 3.125″ D
Compatible replacement food service water filter for Culligan Preferred Series 350 (Culligan 01004100, 9300-35) and Everpure Pro Series 3500 (Everpure EV930025, EV930026, EV930035, EV930036).
Be sure to change your food service water filters on a regular basis as part of a preventative maintenance program. Typically this is every six months to one year depending on your usage. Always change cartridges when their capacity is reached or when flow becomes too slow.
The PSE-3500S is a quick-change water filter that installs easily into the manifold. Please install vertically so that the cartridge can hang down.
Everpure® is a registered trademark of Pentair Foodservice Filtration, LLC (Everpure com)