The PSE-HWG fits and works the same as the Everpure QC7I Single Head (Everpure Filter Head – EV9272-41). Also same as Nu-Calgon 4621-01. Fits Everpure i2000, Everpure i4000, and other Everpure Quick Change Water Filters.
Don’t overpay for a branded Everpure QC7I Single Head (Everpure Filter Head – EV9272-41). Our PSE-HWG can be used with any Everpure quick connect filter cartridge and has all the same features for less money (Everpure MSRP: $244.00).
PSE-HWG Features and Benefits:
- Commercial quality water filter head fits Everpure quick connect water filter cartridges and is compatible to the Everpure EV9272-41 Everpure filter head
- Built-in water shut-off valve
- Built-in water pressure gauge helps monitor proper flow
- Quick sanitary cartridge change interface
- This filter head is durable, strong, and will not corrode
- Included mounting bracket and screws
The PSE-HWG is a filter head only (no filter included). To purchase a complete water filtration system you will need the following: (1) Everpure Filter, (1) Everpure QC7I Single Head (Everpure Filter Head), (2) 3/8″ male connectors and tubing.
PSE-HWG is a compatible replacement for the Everpure QC7I Single Filter Head (Everpure Filter Head EV9272-41) and works with the following water filters:
Ice machine water filters
- Everpure i2000 (Everpure Insurice 2000 water filter- EV9612-21, EV9612-26)
- Everpure i20002 (EV9612 22, EV9612-27)
- Everpure i4000 (Everpure Insurice 4000 water filter – EV9612-31, EV9612-36)
- Everpure i40002 (EV9612 32, EV9612 37)
- Premiere Sales PSE-I4000 (Everpure i20002, i40002 Replacement Water Filter Cartridge – 40,000 Gallon Capacity)
- Everpure 7K Plus
- Everpure XK Plus
- Nu-Calgon Nu-Plus Series E filters
Fountain beverage, drinking water, and combination applications
- Everpure MC
- Everpure XC
Coffee water filter
- Everpure MH
- Everpure BH
Foodservice, vending and office coffee service (OCS)
The PSE-HWG mounts directly onto a flat surface. Please install vertically so that the cartridge can hang down. Ensure there is at least a 2.5″ (6.35 cm) below the cartridge to allow clearance for easy cartridge replacement. Always flush the filter thoroughly before use by running water through the filter as per the cartridge instructions.
Be sure to change any cartridges on a regular basis as part of a preventative maintenance program. Typically this is every six months to one year depending on your cartridge. Always change cartridges when their capacity is reached or when flow becomes too slow. Again, be sure to flush the filter thoroughly before use by running water through it (follow cartridge installation and change instructions).